Our available positions are listed below
Dealer Service Rep
Location: Carpinteria, CA
Job Category: Admin
Job Type: Year Round
About Channel Islands Surfboards:
Channel Islands Surfboards is a fun, fast-paced environment where employees use their involvement in surfing and its culture to provide the highest level of service and knowledge.
The Dealer Service Rep is responsible for providing the ultimate in customer service and managing relationships with our wholesale partners as well as our global offices. This position is internal and located in Carpinteria, CA.
What You Get To Do:
• Performs Order Entry into ERP system for all Custom and Stock surfboard orders.
• Acts as main point of contact (email and telephone) for all wholesale inquiries
• Monitors and ensures all orders for our global offices are correct and processed.
• Works closely with Sales and Production departments on orders and commitments.
• Is proficient with our B2B online processing tool in order to assist our retail accounts as needed.
• Cross trains with our Rider Service, Front Desk and Warehouse departments.
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
• Surfboard knowledge a must preferably with CI boards.
• Excellent communication skills both by phone and email.
• Team player with high standard for quality of work and a “can do” attitude combined with a high sense of urgency
• Strong communication/customer service skills.
• High level of organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Effectively prioritize workload
• Ability to multitask
• College degree and/or 2 years related experience.
• Knowledge of warehouse operations.
• Proficient computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook) required.
Submit your resume to